Re: changing lyric font

From: arie-lily
Subject: Re: changing lyric font
Date: 08 Sep 2003 12:21:27 +0200

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 10:13, Aaron wrote:
> Hi,
> To be precise.
> I put it here:
> > > -------------------------
> > >  \context Lyrics \apply #(text-augment "\\R{" "}") \lyrics \override
> > > #'font-name = #"he8aharoni" { hebrew
> > > lyrics in here.
> > >
> > >       }

This is not what I advised in my mail.
I wrote:
"You can put the command exactly there where it is now:
 inside the Lyrics context, before the lyrics actually starts."

This means that, apart from the other commands you put there and which I
don't understand (but that's my problem - if any - and not yours :)
it should have looked like (assuming that your additional commands where
right):

\context Lyrics {
    \property Lyrics.LyricText \override #'font-name = #"he8aharoni"
    \apply #(text-augment "\\R{" "}")
    \lyrics  { hebrew lyrics in here. }
}

Anything else I don't know wether it will work or not.

good luck,
arie - agrees: computer programming can seem very difficult :)