LilyJHelp updated, LilyMode uploaded

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: LilyJHelp updated, LilyMode uploaded
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 01:29:13 +0200

I've updated LilyJHelp, i.e. LilyPond documentation in JavaHelp format.

New feature: Index (unified index for User's and Hacker's Manual).

Changes from previous release:
* documentation files are now integrated into the package (because I had to
change them a bit)
* some files are removed (the one-big-manual-files, PDF, PS, because they
are not viewable from inside JavaHelp and to make the package smaller)

Installing:
* Extract to any directory and run "java -jar LilyJHelp.jar"

All suggestions are welcome.

A syntax-coloring mode for jEdit is also can be downloaded from project
page:
www.sf.net/projects/lily4jedit
See installing in jEdit manual.

Bert

-------
And finally let me put some arguments why I chose JEdit (www.jedit.org) for
editing LilyPond scores:

- free, GPL, etc.
- extensible with scripting and Java plug-ins
- provides bracket matching
- regular expression-based syntax highlighting
- regular expression-based find&replace
- code folding