Re: Help with fonts

From: Robert de Vries
Subject: Re: Help with fonts
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 19:20:38 +0200

I have the same problem. The results of the builtin ps conversion look
dreadful.

On Tuesday 07 October 2003 11:23, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> Make sure that the files lilypond.map and feta20.pfa are installed and
> belong to the 2.0.0 installation. Also, make sure that the teTeX
> filename database is up to date by running 'texhash' as root.

done that

> To find out where dvips finds the files, run the following commands:
> kpsewhich --format='dvips config' lilypond.map
> kpsewhich feta20.pfa

Looks ok to me too.

> Both should return the full path to the corresponding file.

And they do.

> > Invoking `dvips  -ta4 -Ppdf -G0 -u +lilypond.map -oteste.ps teste.dvi

But if I run the command without the -u +lilypond.map it works. So something
is fishy with the lilypond.map file I guess.

I run 2.0.1 redhat version as made available from the download page.

        Robert