Re: Lilypond-book spaces

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book spaces
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:28:36 -0400

On Sunday 12 October 2003 07:23 pm, Rob V wrote:
> When I'm using lilypond-book with 2.0.1 on Cygwin, if I type in:
>
> \noindent 205 \hfill Song Title  \hfill \hfill

\center or \\center doesn't work?  In LaTeX, \begin{center} and
\end{center}.  The "Not So Short Guide.." still has its uses.

> I get the song number at the left and the title in the middle.
>
> If I put \lilypondfile{song.ly} in the next line, my song title jumps
> to the right of the page. If I skip a line in the tex file, then
> include the song.ly file, the title is ok.  It took a while to figure
> out what was happening.  Is that how it's supposed to work, or is
> that a bug, or was I doing something wrong?

It's a feature, not a bug, which makes it possible to start a line of
music in line with text.  I had quite a time changing a big file, and I
hope it doesn't change back soon.  Quite a surprise, isn't it?   Been
there.  :-)  daveA

--
Br`er Fox told Br`er Rabbit that the Tar Baby had dissed him, and Fox
made a