Re: Special Characters in Lilypond and Latex

From: Rob V
Subject: Re: Special Characters in Lilypond and Latex
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 19:34:09 -0500

Thanks for your ideas about my question.  I don't have the "ae" package on my
system, but I can understand what you are saying.  I can see where this would
work for the ae fonts, because the default cm fonts already work to get the
correct characters with T1 encoding.  The problem comes in when the fonts are
changed to something non-standard, like helvetica and zapfhumanist.

You also suggested to put usepackage in my lilypond source.  I added
latexpackages = "fontenc" to my header in my .ly file, but that didn't work

I'll just keep experimenting as I get time.

Sign-up for your own personalized E-mail at

Search Smarter - get the new eXact Search Bar for free!