Re: which grob for dots?

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: Re: which grob for dots?
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 01:29:42 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

compress the remaining notes with \times, and switch off the bracket.

Clever idea! But how's that gonna line up with the other hand? Notes
should be shifted equally in both hands throughout the bar to maintain
the illusion that they are played a 16th later? Of course I could try
your suggestion, but my (admittedly limited) imagination tells me it
won't work, since the other hand will catch up with the \times-one at
the end of the bar...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte