Re: constructive criticism

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: constructive criticism
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 23:34:45 +0200

I agree with John on this,

When do I notice problems with the documentation?
Only when I am trying to something and need to look up a specific task.
If I can't find what I need or it is unclear I write the group for help.
It would be nice to have the on site documentation is a format that accepts comments or updates and have these reviewed before each new released version and included or discarded as needed.

My problem with a wiki is that it is a seperate site to visit each time I am looking up an item in the docs.

Being lazy by nature I can't be sure I would surf to a wiki after finding problems in the docs.
Aaron