More lyrics-related questions

From: Carl Youngblood
Subject: More lyrics-related questions
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:49:30 -0700

In the piece I'm working on there are some eighth notes that have lyrics underneath them. For notes that have longer words under them, more space is created to accommodate the longer word. This makes the distance between the notes uneven and doesn't look as good, in my opinion. Is there a way to make it so that if one word widens the note distance, all the notes in the same beam are widened to even out the note spacing?

Thanks,
Carl Youngblood