Re: request of help!

From: Milan M. Horák
Subject: Re: request of help!
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 23:39:27 -0100

address@hidden scripsit:

> I'm using lilypond inside a latex text. I tried in the
> different ways explained in the Manual of lilypond but when
> I compile the file
> there are some problems with the fonts of the lyrics.
> The lilypond file inside the file.tex dosn't show the fonts
> with accents.
> In the single lilypond file I have no problem with those fonts.
> Only when both lilypond and tex files are combined together it
> happens.

I had a similar problem with czech fonts, but I am not sure whether it is the
same problem as yours. I have solved my problem by editting the file
<lilypond_home>/scm/font.scm and replacing the standard "cm" fonts by
accented fonts. Since I have done it, all lyrics use my accented fonts as
standard.

Regards
     Milan Horak