Re: SUSE 9, Lilypond 1.8.1

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: SUSE 9, Lilypond 1.8.1
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:29:46 +0100

A workaround for these problems with the SUSE 9 packages is probably
to set the environment variable LILYPONDPREFIX to
/usr/share/lilypond/1.8.1/

    /Mats

Suzanne E. Blatt wrote:
Howdy,

I've recently upgraded to SUSE 9 which came with Lilypond 1.8.1.  Problem is,
it won't run.  I get the following error message when I type 'lilypond'

GNU LilyPond 1.8.1ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
ERROR: Unable to find file "lily.scm" in load path

Can someone tell me where to locate lily.scm or how I can specify my
'primitive-load-path' to make Lilypond work?

Thanks,
Suzanne

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

        Mats Bengtsson