Separate Dynamics was: Dynamics: cresc not correctly typesetted

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Separate Dynamics was: Dynamics: cresc not correctly typesetted
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:30:50 -0700

Alberto Manuel Brandao Simoes wrote:

Mats,
yes, to add the \alias Voice works. (the only problem is that it is typeset a little bellow the normal line of \p \pp and so on.

I would like to use a separate dynamics block for single staves or for scores using this technique but don't quite understand how to do this. I have tried reducing Alberto's example and I have read Mats' information about rolling in global. Could someone give me a hint or some help? I use the latest Debian versions made available by Pedro or Feri.

Thanks,

Paul Scott