Re: First release of LilyPond tool for jEdit

From: darius
Subject: Re: First release of LilyPond tool for jEdit
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:04:33 +0100

Looks good... Just before I move forward, and install it,
I wondered how sensitive it would be to unrecognized
syntax: I use the M4 preprocessor extensively to deal with
versioning issues, and my Lilypond source files include macro
definitions, references, etc. Do you think the Lilypond plugin
would be resilient enough to support these ?

Cheers,

Darius.