Best way of adding space between lyrics and footer

From: Nick Busigin
Subject: Best way of adding space between lyrics and footer
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:35:29 -0500 (EST)

In typesetting lead sheets, we occasionally run into a situation where
the lyrics text and the footer text are very close to one another - as
shown on the attached PNG file.  What would be the best way of adding
some padding space between the lyrics text and the footer text?  I am
thinking that decreasing the space between the lyrics text and the staff
would work. Is is possible to do this for just the last staff on the
page?

Thanks in advance,
                                   Nick

Nick Busigin                                             address@hidden
            Visit Our Indie Jazz CD Construction Project!

PNG image