Moving dynamics around.

From: ralph
Subject: Moving dynamics around.
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:56:36 +0000

Hi,
I'm sure that I've seen conversations on this subject recenly but I'll be
darned if I can find it in the archives so sorry if I'm covering old ground.

I have some dynamics (f, ff etc) which collide with slurs above and I want to
move them down. There doesn't seem to be a padding option or something that
would work.

I have tried
\notes {
        \once \property Voice.TextScript \set #'padding = #10 c1-\f
}

but this doesn't work, since I assumed that the rendered text must be a
TextScript.

Any clues please?
BTW, Lilypond 2.1.12

Cheers, in advance,.