Re: [ot] SPAM/Worm problem (was: Accounts department)

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [ot] SPAM/Worm problem (was: Accounts department)
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:05:02 -0500

[Mark Van den Borre]

> [...] making posting members-only isn't really newcomer-friendly. That
> effect is often underestimated!

The current amount of SPAM on the Lilypond list sometimes make me ponder
with the idea of unsubscribing.  We have to be friendly to old-timers
too, not only newcomers :-) What keeps me around nevertheless is the
fact that Lilypond is marvellous software, and also that this list is
populated with interesting people.