[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
06 Mar 2004 20:41:30 +0000
I'm trying to understand percussion. I found the example in the manual
for defining your own drum list, but I'm not sure it tells me everything
I need to know. For example, I need to accomodate five temple blocks
and four congas. In the manuscript the temple blocks are always on the
staff lines, and the congas are always in the spaces.
I tried using this example from the manual as a template:
#(define mydrums '(
(bassdrum default #f -1)
(snare default #f 0)
(hihat cross #f 1)
(pedalhihat xcircle "stopped" 2)
(lowtom diamond #f 3)
As long as I was just altering values in the right column I was fine.
When I tried to put in new names that would be useful to me I ran into
trouble. It seems these things are predefined (in drumpitch-init.ly?).
Since I need four congas and five temple blocks, how do I go about this?
David Bobroff <=
- Percussion, Scott Webber, 2004/03/16
- Re: Percussion, David Bobroff, 2004/03/16
- Re: Percussion, Scott Webber, 2004/03/16
- Re: Percussion, Blake Garretson, 2004/03/16
- Re: Percussion, Mats Bengtsson, 2004/03/16
- Re: Percussion, Edward Sanford Sutton, III, 2004/03/16
- Nested slurs, was: Percussion, Mats Bengtsson, 2004/03/17
- Nested slurs, was: Percussion, Han-Wen Nienhuys, 2004/03/17