Post-Cadenza Music

From: Will Oram
Subject: Post-Cadenza Music
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:38:54 -0600

As described in a previous e-mail, I have a helluva large cadenza printed for solo violin. It is unmeasured, and it probably has a length only calculatable using 32nd notes. If I want to start tutti playing back up after the cadenza, what do I do? Include s(x)*32 in every instrument's ly file to skip over the length of the solo? Needless to say, counting the number of 32nd beats in a 10 line cadenza is no fun.

Is there an easier way?

Will Oram // Genius @ Large // AIM spamguy21
spamguy (at) foxchange (dot) com // wro1 (at) cwru (dot) edu