Re: EasyNotation in german

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: EasyNotation in german
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:18:59 -0700

Roland Goretzki wrote:

This page should tell when your Mac version is ready unless it gets
announced here first:
http://lilypond.org/web/download/#2.1
Oh, on my machine is running debian (unstable).
I just saw Mac in one of your earlier posts.  I also run Debian unstable.

But I hope the version number will be the same and to get under:

   http://www.pedrokroeger.net/lilypond/

Is this correct?
Yes and Ferenc Wagner's packages work just as well on unstable. I go back and forth depending which one finishes the packages first and on little packaging problems that sometimes happen.

Paul