Re: Just a couple quick questions.

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Just a couple quick questions.
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:58:56 -0500

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 11:54, Lyle Raymond wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 March 2004 9:36 am, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> > Now that I look more carefully at the output you sent earlier,
> > it looks as if you try to set the header field 'pagenumber'
> > in your file. Is that right?
> I just discovered that the pagenumber field was the culprit.  Thanks
> for your patience.  But now a have a couple of quick followup
> questions...
> 1.  How does one add circled string numbers (as in guitar music)?

I hope this still works:

> 2.  I'm looking to stack dynamic markings; specifically, I need "mf"
> placed above "p," to signify a dynamic change when a section is
> repeated.  How is this accomplished?

Using markup, stack them with carets.  You won't get the midi anyway.

Carcassi used fp several times, but I have it on the best authority
that f-p is used now.  Mozart used fp to mean something like
sforzato.  I'd use the dash, even for Carcassi.  daveA

Paying more at the gas pump?  Bush's Oil Sheikh Buddies, who support Al
Qaeda, Palestinian terrorists, & hate-U.S. school systems everywhere,
need more of your money now to arm and pay Iraqis to kill Americans.
D. Raleigh Arnold dra@ (http://www.) address@hidden