Re: Guitar String Numbers

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Guitar String Numbers
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:35:18 -0500

On Monday 29 March 2004 03:37, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> Use the mailing list archives for lilypond-user
> (see and search for
> "circled string numbers"!
>     /Mats

Is there a way of using the backspace ($\\!$) with \markup?  I hope
there is, but I couldn't find it.  Using \markup leaves the ring
considerably to the right of center also.  daveA

Paying more at the gas pump?  Bush's Oil Sheikh Buddies, who support Al
Qaeda, Palestinian terrorists, & hate-U.S. school systems everywhere,
need more of your money now to arm and pay Iraqis to kill Americans.
D. Raleigh Arnold dra@ (http://www.) address@hidden