Re: font names, interline spaces

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: font names, interline spaces
Date: 11 Apr 2004 19:42:15 +0000

On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 18:22, Michael Welsh Duggan wrote:
> Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > David Bobroff writes:
> >
> >> Using v2.3.0 (ChangeLog 1.2075) I'm getting very bad interline spacing.
> >
> > Yes.  As you found out, all page layout stuff has been removed from
> > latex.  I've tried to restored some of it.
> >
> >> warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecrm8'
> >> warning: can't find font: `ecrm8'
> >
> > This is so fresh, it's not even documented.
> >
> > Try http://lilypond.org/download/fonts/
>
> This does not help with the following:
> warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecb10'
> warning: can't find font: `ecb10'
>
> As the above rpms don't include an ecb10.tmf file.

Yeah, I've been getting this too:

warning: kpathsea can not find TFM file: `ecbi8'
warning: can't find font: `ecbi8'
warning: Loading default font

I've been laying low, figuring that a fix was in the works.  I'm on
current CVS (ChangeLog 1.2084) and it's still doing the above, plus the
markup texts and measure numbers are still nearly microscopic.

-David