Re: repeated lyrics in 2.2.0

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: repeated lyrics in 2.2.0
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:42:03 +0200

Erik, you still don't get the point, namely that it previously has been
possible to typeset

|: some music        :|
  First repeat text
  Second repeat text

using
\repeat fold 2 { } \alternative{{First repeat text }{Second repeat text }}

However, this still seems to work in version 2.2.0, see
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.2/input/test/out-www/collated-files.html#repeat-shorter-bracket.ly
even though the 'fold' option to \repeat seems to be completely
undocumented nowadays.

I'm not sure what problems Jos is facing in 2.2.0.

   /Mats