[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 01:37:37 +0200
I'm using Lilypond ver. 2.2.0 under Windows XP. After a few problems at
installing I am now working with Lilypond and it works well.
But I have some little problems:
1) In the created pdf-file is always a little "1" in the upper right
corner of the page. How can I prevent this???
2) In the text (lyrics) is a "ü". In the pdf-file it is printed
correctly, but at the compiling comes always a warning, that the program
can't find the ascii 252 character. Is this a problem or can I ignore
3) In the lyrics is a word "Haff" with a double "f". With the standard
font and many other fonts, in the pdf-file occurs a symbol for the
double ff. It seems, that Lilypond reads the ff as a hexcode for an
ascii-character. But why???
4) I want to create a midi-file parallel to the paper-print. Therefor I
need to unfold the repeat. Can I hide the unfolded repeated part in any
5) Can I get another music instrument for the midi output then the grand
piano (with Staff.midiInstrument = "acoustic guitar" for example)???
Perhaps you can help me with some questions, especially with the first
I would like to thank you for your effort.
Stefan Krieger (from Germany)
P.S.: Lilypond is really a great program and I am amazed again and
again, how complexe, varied and efficient the program is!!!
- Little Problems,
Stefan Krieger <=