Re: slight problem with Quatre Mains

From: Thorkil Wolvendans
Subject: Re: slight problem with Quatre Mains
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:46:44 +0200

How stupid of me!
I corrected it and everything works as it should.
Thank you very much, Michael.

Regards,
Thorkil

At 04:46 12-5-04, you wrote:
Thorkil Wolvendans <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi group!
>
> Lily allows us to engrave music for two pianos, correct? I believe I
> did everything correct to make lily print two piano staves, but
> instead of showing 2 piano staves, it only shows piano staff 2. I
> must have made a silly mistake, but I can't find it.  Could someone
> be so kind as to look at my thingy, and tell me what I did wrong?
> Thank you in advance!

Your two PianoStaff contexts are unnamed.  If you want to create an
anonymous context, use \new.  Replacing "\context PianoStaff" with
"\new PianoStaff" or adding explicit names fixes this problem.

Michael Welsh Duggan
(address@hidden)