Newbie starting up

From: Hendrik
Subject: Newbie starting up
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:38:00 +0200

Thank you, it works now, I had to move test.ly into the cygwin
home-directory though. Would be nice if I can just double-click it.

Second: I already have a running TeX-system, MiKTeX, (I'm using W2k), but
Cygwin installed TeTeX too, which I find a bit superfluous.  Can I tell
Lilypond to use the MiKTeX installation, and uninstall TeTeX?

Third: for LaTeX, I use TeXnicCenter.  I it possible to configure it so that
I can type Lilypond files in it, and compile (I see a possibility with
output profiles, but then lily-wins should work in the windows command
prompt too, which it doesn't seem to do).  Any suggestions?

Greetings, Hendrik

P.S.: Responses welcome in english, dutch, french, german