Grace note beams and stems

From: Jim Sabatke
Subject: Grace note beams and stems
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:26:22 -0500

Two problems with grace note beams:

1. The beams are way too thick for my use. I can get the single grace note flags really thin, but haven't been able to find what to set for the beams.

2. On a beamed grace note set like g32[ a' d' g], the a' note head is up agains the bottom beam. How do I lengthen the stems when the heads are squeezed up too tightly?

Thanks,
--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.