Re: Trouble with notes in LaTeX

From: Thorkil Wolvendans
Subject: Re: Trouble with notes in LaTeX
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:42:07 +0200

Thanks for the link. Strangely the email doesn't appear to be there in my archive. Oh well! I have to admit that I'm a fairly LaTeX novice, and I haven't got a clue how to incorporate the advice given in the email, in my own document. Could you give me a more detailed explanation of how to achieve what I want?

This is the file: (the body text is dutch, but I don't think that should give any problems)

%%begining of file%%

\LARGE \textbf{Cant\'ar}\\
\normalsize \textit{Speelaanwijzingen}\\[10mm]

Cant\'ar is geschreven voor twee ver van elkaar verwijderde piano's en dient gespeeld te worden op tempo [sixteenth note here] = 368.\\[5mm]

%%the rest is rather unimportant%%

I'd really appreciate any help  (I need this for an exam).