Re: Methods of working

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: Re: Methods of working
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:43:36 -0300

I forgot to mention that if you typeset long scores, it may be a good
idea to use variables. I use variables for each section, like
\sectiona \sectionb, etc. Them I can comment out the sections I don't
want to compile right now. I also use variables for each instrument,
so I can compile only specific instruments of a specific
section. This is a great time saver while you are copying a piece.