AW: Stem beamed-lengths ?

From: Francois Planiol-Auger
Subject: AW: Stem beamed-lengths ?
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 22:57:32 +0200

Hello!

I am new (and enthousiastic) for Lilypond.
But my first question is a formal one:
Isnt it possible to have automatically something like [Lilylist] in the
thread? All mails comes to me looking like private Mails.

Thanks from

Francois Planiol-Auger
Diplom Kirchenmusiker
Musikbeauftragter der
Gemeinschaft der Siebenten-Tags-Adventisten in NRW
Abteilung Musik
Diepensiepen 18, 40822 Mettmann
Tel.: 02104 1390-19
Mobil: 0160 94561426