Re: shared rests between voice parts?

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: shared rests between voice parts?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:17:29 +0200

Han-Wen Nienhuys  <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden writes:
>
>> No, there's splitInterval just for that.
>
> Yes, but unfortunately, that property does not work anymore with the
> part combiner.

So basically, i can't use the part combiner for this?

Oh, well.  I've put a file out[1] that you could use as an example of
the kind of input that could benefit from a rests-only part combiner.

For an example of how the rests usually look in this kind of setup,
you could look at <http://regina.uio.no/~arvidg/Sangerhilsen.pdf>.
Here, rests have been replaced with spacer notes in the T2 and B2
voices.

[1] <http://regina.uio.no/~arvidg/dunkom.ly>
--

Arvid