Re: Réf. : Re: \include "pape r16.ly"

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Réf. : Re: \include "pape r16.ly"
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:34:37 +0200

Jean-marc LEGRAND wrote:

hi again !

I've read the doc about convert-ly, but I can't understand how to use it on XP

- Start the Cygwin command window by clicking on the Cygwin icon or
  Start Menu item.

- If you have your files in, for example, My Documents\lilypond\,
  change directory by issuing the command
cd /cygdrive/c/Documents\ and\ settings/username/My\ documents/lilypond
  If you have them in C:\cygwin\home\username\, then you are already
  in the correct directory.

- For each file, say "myfile.ly", you want to convert, run the command
convert-ly -e myfile.ly

> ... and I can't manage to use the Lily archives on my PC... help !

??? What archives do you mean?

I'm sure you can still look at the size16.ly example in the
Regression Tests document, since you mentioned the document
yourself earlier.

   /Mats