Re: Pedro Kroger's packages for Debian sid > 2.3.24

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: Re: Pedro Kroger's packages for Debian sid > 2.3.24
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:00:56 -0200

Paul Scott <address@hidden> writes:

> Pedro has not answered my email asking about this.

I'm sorry about that. I've been too busy these last days and I'm now
catching up.

> http://lilypond.org/web/download/ says that 2.3.26 is available from
> http://www.pedrokroeger.net/lilypond/  It previously said that 2.3.25
> was available.  apt-get update keeps telling me that 2.3.24 is the
> latest version from that site and

the latest version in my website is, in fact, 2.3.24. I was just going
to upload .25 when .26 was released. so I decided to package .26 but
then 2.4 was released! (I know, I've been way too slow these days :-))

Now I'm preparing the package for 2.4. It will take 1 or 2 days because
I want to fix a few annoying bugs before releasing it.

I'm also cleaning up the package for ec-fonts-mftraced. I'll ask for a
sponsor to add this package in debian. this is my top priority
now. (without this package lily will not make to testing)

Cheers,

Pedro