RE: FW: key signature changes

From: James Fay
Subject: RE: FW: key signature changes
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:00:03 -0500

Thanks Mats, Paul

Installed 2.4.0 with Woody

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mats Bengtsson [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 11:46 AM
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden

Sorry, I didn't really read the question and though it was about
the extra naturals before accidentals.

Searching the mailing list archives it turns out that
printKeyCancellation was introduced around version 2.1.34, so
the best solution for James is to upgrade to 2.2 or even the
new stable version 2.4.

    /Mats

Paul Scott wrote:
> Mats Bengtsson wrote:
>
>> To find out, check the section on Accidentals in the online manual
>> for your version. There, somewhere, you'll find a link to the
>> program reference for "Accidental_engraver", which lists all the
>> available properties. Among others, you can find a property called
>> extraNatural that you can set to ##f.
>

> Are you saying that in older versions that extraNatural did the same
> thing as printKeyCancellation?
>
> Paul
>
>> James Fay wrote:

        Mats Bengtsson