Réf. : Re: lines/graphic notation?

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Réf. : Re: lines/graphic notation?
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:43:41 +0100

Hi !
That's a point I myself try to find an issue.
You could try to find an issue in regression tests : either you adapt
cluster-cross-staff to your
case, either the glissando.ly (that's what I've tried, but I couldn't find how
to get a good result
:o(

Have fun !

                      D Josiah Boothby <address@hidden>

                      Envoyé par :
Pour :    lilypond <address@hidden>
                      lilypond-user-bounces+jean-marc.legrand=total.        cc
:
                      address@hidden
Objet :   Re: lines/graphic notation?

                      04/11/2004 12:27

I don't think that the attachment worked right. The example can be seen at

http://students.washington.edu/josiah/oscillation1.png

josiah