Re: Cygwin, Lilypond 2.4.1, stepmake

From: myndzi
Subject: Re: Cygwin, Lilypond 2.4.1, stepmake
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 02:43:51 -0800

Hm, there is no python2.3.dll as far as I can see. There is an exe,
however. Gonna see if I can do a source compile and/or use the Windows
version's dll, if present.

I don't really need midi input either, or at least it can wait a lot
longer. make -k does not do the trick though.

By the way, thanks for the prompt help, and also this program rocks ;)
I'm working in the older version at the moment, and there are a couple
things I can't figure how to do. One: make it not display a natural
mark then a sharp mark when sharping a previously flatted note. Two:
(In a piano score), display the Bass clef at the beginning of the
line, the time signarute, then the Treble clef.

The others I'm sure are in the docs, but I'm having trouble with the
above mentioned ones. If anyone wants to save me some time, I'm also
trying to find how to add a little space between a note and a rest
(8th note tail getting cut off by an 8th rest), and how to add the
little letters in the boxes.)

[I'm essentially trying to reproduce some sheet music I have that got
mangled through a JPG scan (ugh)... so trying to get it as accurate as
possible]

Thanks again for all the help :)

-myndzi