RE: Cygwin install

From: J L
Subject: RE: Cygwin install
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:08:21 +1300

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:56:14 +0100
From: Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Lilypond 2.4.2 for Cygwin Installation Error
To: Rob V <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

Try one of these, the first should work, the second may not

1. Install LilyPond 2.2.5 from an other mirror than mine, and after that
install LilyPond 2.4.2 from my mirror - because I don't have all the
necessary files for it
2. Select two mirrors at the same time, (using Ctrl), one of them should
be mine, the other one should be your favorite mirror. Then select
lilypond-2.4.2-1, I think the dependencies should be resolved.

Bert

So which mirror is 2.4.2 on?

Aligorith

There’s never been a better time to get Xtra JetStream @ http://xtra.co.nz/jetstream