Re: Web page documentation

From: D Josiah Boothby
Subject: Re: Web page documentation
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:18:52 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Chip wrote:
I agree. I have it open all the time. BTW, I don't use MS Windows. I do use the online version of the docs, I figure it will be more uptodate than the local copy (which I haven't found anyway).

On Debian, it would be found at:
(which redirects to

I would suspect it exists in about the same place on other systems. If you're using Pedro's lilypond-snapshot, it would be at

I prefer the html format because it loads more quickly, and I don't really want to print out 241 pages when I will probably only read about 70 or 80 of them.