Re: sforzando-piano and top of html tree

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: sforzando-piano and top of html tree
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:37:51 -0700

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Paul Scott wrote:

D Josiah Boothby wrote:

i'd like to have something like a \sfzp, but it looks like i'd have to define it myself since that's not included in the default absolute dynamics. is it possible to do this?

Even better, see: "7.4.3 Overview of text markup commands" in the manual.

For dynamics, it might actually be even better to define them as dynamics,
to get better alignment with crescendi, for example. Just add
sfzp = #(make-dynamic-script "sfzp")
at the beginning of your file.

Thanks. There's a lot of that area I haven't explored yet. I did just unsuccessfully try to find make-dynamic-script in the documentation *but* I did find it in the ly directory which is even better for me. Even though it would probably good to add sfzp to dynamic-scripts-init.ly it might be better to add make-dynamic-script to the manual section on dynamics.

My searching also reminded of something I haven't asked yet. Why is html/Documentation/out-www/index.html not at the top of the html tree after you click on anything from that page? Once you select anything from that page the top of the tree becomes html/Documentation/user/out-www/index.html and I can't find a way to get back to the main index except to reenter html/Documentation/out-www/index.html from my bookmarks.

Thanks,

Paul