Re: sforzando-piano

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: sforzando-piano
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:56:52 +0100

Hello list, hello Mats and Paul,

Mats wrote:

> For dynamics, it might actually be even better to define them as dynamics,
> to get better alignment with crescendi, for example. Just add
> sfzp = #(make-dynamic-script "sfzp")
> at the beginning of your file.

Excellent! :)

Often it is very useful to read all the threads of this mailinglist,
because there are many things useful for oneself, without having asked a
question.

I needed this in my newest ly-file for \rf (= a very old form for
"rinforzando").

Thanks!

BTW:
Why are words like "rinforzando", "sforzando", "sforzato" etc.
not in the Music Glossary?

Best Regards           Roland