Re: german mailinglist for lilypond?

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 19:17:48 +0000

In message <address@hidden>, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes
If there were enough persons interested in, then perhaps with a
little bit help I could maintain a german mailinglist.

While being a native German speaker, I fear I won't have enough time
to discuss problems on two lists...

And while convention says international newsgroups/mailing lists should be in English, I see no reason why we should be so arrogant as to expect others to speak our language. Why shouldn't people post to the mailing list in other languages if their English isn't good enough? It just means that they are going to get less help because fewer people will understand the question :-)

Cheers,
Wol
as Lies-to-People.