RE: german mailinglist for lilypond?

From: James Moore
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:04:42 -0800

I use the google usenet search tool quite a bit, and frequently find that I
can use discussions on technical issues whether or not I can read the
natural language involved.  It's usually something like:

Blah blah ja ja oui non....

Useful {
  Source;
  Code;
}

Njet da nichevo ...

As long as I can read the source, the bits around it don't matter so much.
I'd guess that messages here would be similar; there's probably going to be
code involved that helps no matter what language is used to talk about it.

 - James