Re: Titling and grouping

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Titling and grouping
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:56:34 -0800

On 22-Nov-04, at 12:35 AM, Jose-Luc Hopital wrote:

2) I have now a set of directory on the same level : one for each
sonata with ~ 30 files in each ( op1_1/*.ly ,op1_2/*.ly ...). What is the
easiest way to obtain score and parts of the entire opus: i.e.
the score or parts of the 6 sonatas in one document.

I think the best way to do this is to look at some large examples
in mutopia.

Something like
\include "op1_1/first.ly"
\include "op1_1/second.ly"

should work, but if that doesn't produce parts to your liking,
have a look at mutopia.

Cheers,
- Graham