Lyrics overruning left staff line

From: Lloyd Kvam
Subject: Lyrics overruning left staff line
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:37:52 -0500

I am transcribing some church music in an effort to make it easier to
follow.  These are chants with multiple words for a note.  it appears
that the words are centered on the note and are allowed to overflow the
staff line.

I would be happy if I could eliminate the line to the left that joins
the two staffs, or if the notes and lyrics could be shifted to the
right.  I've enclosed my ly file and would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks for creating this software.  It is a wonderful piece of work, but
challenging for the casual user.

--

Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.