Re: lilypond on windows

From: Maurits Lamers
Subject: Re: lilypond on windows
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 12:06:15 +0100

Hi,

If you are running a windows server, that could be a problem indeed. I don't have any experience with it, thought I think it might be possible to run the lilypond-book scripts from the cygwin environment.
The PHP scripts is a very easy one. It consists of an exec call of a fixed .ly file.

<?php
echo exec('lilypond -o [output-dir] --png lilytest.ly');
?>

I hope it works for you, but I think that makes not much difference because you still have to run it inside the cygwin environment.

greets

Maurits

Op 5-dec-04 om 11:52 heeft David Bruce het volgende geschreven:

Hi
Thanks again! I think my biggest problem is I'm running a windows server. That's why I was hoping to use a perl script. If you had an example of the php script you mention I might be be able to adapt it to my needs. I could even pay you a little for it if necessary.
Thanks again.
Regards
David