Réf. : Re: who uses lilypond

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Réf. : Re: who uses lilypond
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:44:04 +0100

I have tried to use OCR for musci (cannot remember the name), but it was a
mess. even for good
quality originals...

good luck

                      "Michael Kallas" <address@hidden>
                      Envoyé par :
Pour :    address@hidden
                      lilypond-user-bounces+jean-marc.legrand=total.        cc
Objet :   Re: who uses lilypond
                      09/12/2004 13:35

At the moment, I'm using Lilypond to transcribe some handwritten arrangements
to clearly readable sheets of music for the choir I'm singing in.
The template is a good start for that.
Support from the mailing list has also been great so far!
Question: does anybody have successfully used OCR for recreating music?

(now subscribed)