Installing on macosx 10.3

From: andrea valle
Subject: Installing on macosx 10.3
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:31:59 +0100

Hi to all,
we followed installing procedure for lily 2.4.2 on MacOsx 10.3 (via fink). We installed fink, make selfupdate, then, with fink install lilypond -unstable", fink downloaded lily and other packages and compiled them all with no errors. But, as result, there's no executable. We only find files .info and .patch.
Any help is much appreciated

For your security, this mail has been scanned and protected by Inflex