installing on fedora core 2

From: andrea valle
Subject: installing on fedora core 2
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:17:15 +0100

(...here we are again).

We are trying to install lily on fedora core2. We installed:
rpm -i ec-fonts-mftraced-1.0.8-1.noarch.rpm

and then

rpm -i  lilypond-2.4.1-1.rhfc2.ccrma-i386.rpm

(these two commands have been given in super user mode).

Lilypond is correctly installed (we see: "lilypond produces beautiful musical notation").
Then terminal says:
Parsing...
and stop:
Terminal doesn't write test.dvi, etc...and we cannot see any output pdf at all.

Are we missing something?

Thanks
-a-

Andrea Valle
Laboratorio multimediale "G. Quazza"
Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Università degli Studi di Torino
address@hidden

For your security, this mail has been scanned and protected by Inflex