Re: Making a children's piano music book with LilyPond

From: Antti Kaihola
Subject: Re: Making a children's piano music book with LilyPond
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:16:32 +0200

Our music book's pieces are almost completed, and I've written most of
them in LilyPond (updating it from CVS frequently).

There's a lot of non-trivial notation and many places where I had to
resort to tricks to get clean output.

Would it be useful for you developers if I share the .ly source of these
about 30 pieces privately with you? I'd be happy to do that and make a
list of the most problematic places.

-antti