Re: Adjusting font sizes

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Adjusting font sizes
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 19:54:14 -0800

On 5-Jan-05, at 7:49 PM, Gordon Gilbert wrote:
I have just finished, among others, "Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation" with words (no guitar chords yet, but I can add them later -- no problem). Trouble is, there are 6 stanzas, and adding in the last stanza has bumped the output to two letter-size pages in PDF. Is there any way to *slightly* tweak the font sizes, and/or the staff sizes so the whole thing will fit one page? It's just a weeeee bit too big for the last staff system to fit.

See "global layout -> global staff size". Alternatively, "global layout -> vertical spacing".

Cheers,
- Graham