Re: [newbie] layout aberration

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [newbie] layout aberration
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 20:04:04 -0800

On 6-Jan-05, at 6:32 PM, Blagadru Plimtitok wrote:
Here is my problem : in the PDF output of this file, the last line continues straight forward until it gets out of the page, I don't even get the second page. Furthermore, the notes are stucked together in a strange way, only on this line. I really can't identify the origin of the problem.
I run lilypond 2.4.2 through cygwin.

That is common if there's a problem with the durations.  Try adding
some bar line checks to see if your piece fits within bars.

   c8. e16 g8. g16 \times 2/3 {f8 g f} e8. e16
   g8. f16 e4.

should that be e2 ?  Or are you missing a rest?

%this is exactly where the problem occurs%
   e16 d8. e16 g4.
   g e8. c16 d8. g'16 c2
   c4 d e f8 e d4 g c,

Cheers,